The historic Potsdam Depot, now Mama
Lucia's, was built of reddish-orange sandstone known
worldwide as "Potsdam Sandstone" and was formally dedicated
on June 1, 1914. It replaced Potsdam's first depot, a wooden
structure built in 1854 to serve the Potsdam, Watertown and
Rome Railroad that connected with the Great Northern
Railroad line in Norwood, three miles to the north.
After rail passenger service ended in Potsdam by 1960, the
sandstone building remained vacant for several years.
Its history and architecture were preserved with the opening
of Mama Lucia’s Italian Restaurant in 2000.
Mama Lucia's stylish split-level dining area.
Mama Lucia's split-level dining room also offers
floor-level dining space in front of the bar, a tiered
second level and
a semi-private balcony area above.
The semi-private balcony area.
"Mike" Spain pill cialis online tadalafil